Sunday 14 October 2012

A weekend trip that turned into photo craze!

Over the weekend, I went to a car drifting event in Rosegreen in South Tipperary.
On the way down in the car, I decided to mess around taking photos of the hedging and roads from the moving car we were in and I was suprised when the photos actaully came out brilliant and had relevance to my concept! :D Even the photos I took at the event itself had relevance!
 
This Picture was taken through the car windscreen. The suns rays glare through the glass.
 
This photo was taken at the car event. The lights of the car blur and create this illusion of moving light.
 
The car was pulling a u-turn. The car blurs as it moves, its really hard to define the actual shape and outline of the car. 

 
The background is blurred but we can still see the car and its shape even though it is slightly blurred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment