Thursday 29 November 2012

Discipline Talks.. AH DECISIONS!

On Tuesday and Thursday we had fine art and design talks and how each subject works as the years progress. At first I had an idea of what I wanted to do but now after going to all the talks, I have no idea. All subjects grabbed my interest and now I'm completely lost in what to pick for my three electives after Christmas! Great! It doesn't help that I'm the most indecisive person ever.

Design is the area I think would suit me better but I did like what some of the fine art subjects had to offer like sculpture and print. Ah! I'm so lost. I know that the two weeks are only a trail run to get a taste for the subject but I just hope I can pick three that will give me a thrill.

Its going to be a long weekend deciding what three I'll pick. I hope I'll pick the right three and don't waste two weeks of a subject that I'm going to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment